Recruitment and Placement of Temporary, Contract and Permanent staff supported by a Post Placement Programme
Should you have a staffing requirement and would like to recruit individuals who have been thoroughly screened in terms of cognitive ability, personality and credentials then you need to call this practice. Having been trained in behavioural dynamics, our recruiters have the edge and a well-developed instinct in determining whether people will be right for a job, a specific organizational culture or role.
Our placement model ranges from temporary staffing to contractors to permanent staff. We will even run graduate recruitment programmes for you ensuring that you meet your quota for intern, clerk or juniors.
In addition, post placement programmes are offered to candidates that have been placed at our clients. This programme consists of frequent follow ups, a personal development plan and individualized coaching. Research shows that when individuals enter a new environment the personalized attention, which managers often can't provide due to time constraints, decreases intention to turnover and therefore increases retention.
Employee Legal Services
Growth 360 works with experienced lawyers who ensure that your house is clean when it comes to employee relations and legal requirements.
- Our service offering in this space spans wide and includes:
- Policies and Procedures development
- CCMA representation
- Dispute and conflict resolution
- EE and BBBEE reporting
- Trade union and bargaining council negations
- Employment equity modelling, tracking and reporting
- Payroll and contract management
- Tax and Accounting services
Assessments come in many different forms and sizes but in essence constitute the process of documenting, usually in measurable terms, knowledge, skills, attitudes and belief
The key to informed decision making is knowing what you are in for and what the associated risks are. Assessments come in many different forms and sizes but in essence constitute the process of documenting, usually in measurable terms, knowledge, skills, attitudes and belief. They can be psychometric or behavioural in nature and can offer a dashboard view of the strengths and weaknesses of any individual or team.
This practice is licensed and registered to use a wide variety of psychological assessment tools and methodologies. This means that as clients you have the opportunity to choose from a number of different assessment types. These types include but are not limited to:
Assessments can also be used for promotion decisions, development purposes, coaching and mentoring and psycho-lego findings.
- Selection: Traditional selection methods do not always capture and extract the level of one’s competencies and preferences. Psychological testing can, therefore, add further value to an organisation’s existing recruitment process by identifying technical strengths and weaknesses, and cultural and personality preferences that are often hidden or difficult to extract during conventional recruitment and selection methods
- Development: Development programmes, coaching and mentoring can help improve performance by changing behaviour. The premise is if individuals can be aware of how they behave, they can later alter their behaviour accordingly.
- Promotions: To assess whether a person will cope in a new role or with added responsibilities, it is critical that a combination of exercises which allow participants the opportunity to demonstrate their capability and strengths. Examples of typical exercises include structured interviews, psychometric reviews and feedback, case-studies, business exercises and strategic tasks. By using a number of various exercises, we are able to unpack a person’s suit of strengths and development areas and really get beneath the surface.
- Psycho-Lego: should you want to assess loss of earnings, future income capacity, or potential job opportunities, People Impact Strategies applies a rigorous assessment methodology in support of this determination. This includes interviews, cognitive personality and vocational assessments.
Growth 360 is licensed and registered to use a wide variety of psychological assessment tools and methodologies. We offer a battery of assessments and even design assessments centres for a more holistic and detailed results.
Assessments can be used for:
Talent Management and enhancement
To survive and prosper in today's competitive environment, people must continually develop their skills and bring new and creative offerings to the table.
Growth 360 offers a number of talent management interventions, each customized to meet your requirements. These interventions include but are not limited to:
- Leadership Development Programmes
- Soft skills training ( Time management, presentation skills, Emotional Intelligence, Team work, meeting skills, Negotiation and many ,more)
- Mentoring and Coaching using Neuro Linguistic programming and psychometric assessments.
Developing the leaders in your organisation is key in order for businesses to thrive
In these economic upturns, developing the leaders in your organisation is key in order for businesses to thrive. Our programmes are developed to suit your organisational culture, values and needs. They offer a mix of self-awareness, aspiration, inspiration, personal knowledge and insights from experts, opportunity to experience unexplored horizons, behavioural technologies that are versatile and next steps action plan.
- Tailored programmes for aspiring leaders
- Dynamic and stretching programme for high potential female talent ready to take a leap to work at senior and board levels
- Executive, Manager and team Coaching
- 360 diagnostic and feedback
- Neuro Linguistic Programming